The Donington Historic Festival (DHF) brings world-class historic motor racing to one of the UK’s best-loved circuits, as packed grids of classic race cars come together from around the world to delight the crowds with hard-fought, highly competitive racing.
DHF features racing machines spanning nine decades and, with everything from single-seaters and pre-War sports cars to Le Mans prototypes, GT cars, Touring Cars and Super Tourers, the event offers something for everybody, regardless of what era of motorsport you're into. Add an all-access open paddock that lets you get close to all that priceless metal, pitlane walks, thousands of classic cars from dozens of clubs gathering to form a ‘living motor museum’ in the infield, some great trade stands and DHF’s family-friendly, inclusive atmosphere, and you have the recipe for a fantastic three-day weekend.
This event will celebrate the 25th anniversary of one of the most memorable events in the history of Donington Park, the rain-soaked 1993 European Grand Prix, where Ayrton Senna overcame the torrential rain from 4th on the grid to win by over 80 seconds! As a special tribute to this race and in particular to Senna, a selection of special F1 cars will be on display that were either driven by him or against him during his career up to 1993. They include:
- The Toleman TG-184-01 Hart Turbo in which Senna caused a sensation for Friday practice at the 1984 British GP
- A Camel Lotus/Judd 101/3 campaigned in 1989 by Nelson Piquet and Satoru Nakajima
- Gerhard Berger's 1992 Canadian GP-winning McLaren MP4/7A-8 (courtesy of the Donington Collection museum)
- A 1993 Benetton B193B raced that year by Michael Schumacher and Riccardo Patrese
- The McLaren MP4/8 that was Senna's test car for the 1993 Donington Park race (courtesy of the Donington Collection museum)
All tickets will be sent in a presentation gift wallet. Alternatively, choose our print-at-home option for admission tickets.
VIEW EVENT TIMETABLE